GARNET #350 MESH
MADE IN ITALY
Med Link is proud to represent a unique reality in the world. According to company philosophy, which is committed to environmental sustainability, the Company has built the first and unique Garnet Reprocessing plant in Europe.
The material, once used by the customer for water cutting and/or sandblasting activities, is collected as sludge. Once dried, the material is cleaned by impurities through sieving and suction processes to obtain a new Garnet without altering its chemical-physical features.
25KG / 1 MT PLT OR 1 TON BB
SU RICHIESTA IMBALLAGGIO IN
CONFEZIONI DA 500 / 1500 / 2000 kG
APPLICAtIONs 350 MESH
Ideal for cleaning delicate surfaces or sensitive supports, it provides superior speed and quality in coating removal compared to other sandblasting abrasives.
• Removing plastic surface before coating
• Coating removal
• Removal of mill scale (profile less than 5 μm)
• Graffiti removal
• Building, automotive, aerospace and naval restoration
• Turbines cleaning
• Sandblasting around valves and pressure gauges in Oil and production plants.
• Sandblasting of glass, aluminum, plastic and composites
• Polishing of walls and optical glass components
• Additive for building products
• Surface treatment by airbrush (airblasting) to restoration different surfaces such as wood, metal, stone, plastic, etc. to